Monday 27 June 2011

Spirit Speaks - What can I expect for the week of June 27th to July 1st 2011?

I was wondering what the week would be like for this week leading up to the new moon and the eclipse.  So, I did what I often do, I pulled some cards from the deck  “Soul Cards” created by Deborah Koff-Chapin.

Here are the cards that I pulled.  I have to confess that these two cards are not giving me any kind of message. 

If you have any thoughts on what these might mean, either for me or for you, please post a comment or send me an email.

image

image

judy@angelsandancestors.com

Watch for the July Angels Magazine at  www.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites:  legionsofmichael.blogspot.com www.thestoryoflight.com; www.datacloudconsulting.com; www.datacloudconsultingblog.com 

4 comments:

  1. This is a time of remaking. Spend time thinking about what it is you want, and then weave it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can expect to feel a powerful influence stirring up your life, shedding light on your darkness fears.

    you can expect a great shift as you integrate these energies, and weave your beautiful truths into the gentle web of life.

    sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. GreenWhisper - thanks... that resonates for me.
    love ya, J

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures are about unraveling what you have done before and redoing it into something new. There seems to be a theme of waves of information moving you - and others - along.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy