Friday 17 June 2011

Spirit Speaks - Ganesh

image

About 2003, I discovered the God, Ganesh.  He appeared in a dream, and said, “Take me with you”.  At the time, I was traveling for Microsoft.  I knew nothing about him, however, Roger did, and explained why I was seeing Ganesh.  It was because I needed help breaking down barriers. 

Some consider Ganesh an Ascended Master while others consider him a God or a Lord. He has mantras and meditations written specifically to help people connect with him (Ganesh).  What I know is that he is an aspect of Creator that shines out love, oneness, and makes life abundant.  More and more people are seeing him.  I think he is here to help everyone break down the barriers in their lives that keeps out the love.

judy@angelsandancestors.com

The June Angels Magazine  is up at www.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites:  legionsofmichael.blogspot.com www.thestoryoflight.com; www.datacloudconsulting.com; www.datacloudconsultingblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy