It is not very often that a day is really awful.
Here is a start to your list.
- Connect with nature.
- Surround yourself with positive people in person or online.
- Do something you’ve always enjoyed.
- Do something you’ve never done before but have always wanted to try.
- Learn something new.
- Smell something that makes you happy: a mandarin, your lover’s perfume, chocolate, you decide.
- Reward yourself for your good habits.
- Eat something that makes you happy, but not too much if it’s fattening.
- Spend time with a good friend.
- Touch something that makes you happy: a cat, velvet, the bark of a tree? Take time to notice.
- Don’t worry now, worry later.
- Say, or sing, something that makes you happy.
- Challenge yourself, I dare you.
- Look at something that makes you happy.
- Stop procrastinating, do something.
- Take a small step towards your goal.
- Congratulate yourself.
- Tell someone you love them.
- Do a good deed.
Now – you can finish it. If you need help, check out the rest of the list at http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifehack/101-ways-to-feel-happy-on-a-daily-basis.html.