Thursday 16 June 2011

Buddha Speaks - Understanding Patience

image

When you plant seeds in the garden, you don’t dig them up every day to see if they have sprouted yet. You simply water them and clear away the weeds; you know that the seeds will grow in time. Similarly, just do your daily practice and cultivate a kind heart. Abandon impatience and instead be content creating the causes for goodness; the results will come when they’re ready.  Bhikshuni Thubten Chodron, “Meditator’s Toolbox”

I watch people and I see their impatience.  I understand it because I was quite impatient in many things for a very long time.  I have come to understand that when I have no expectations of others, then, I have no impatience.

judy@angelsandancestors.com

The June Angels Magazine  is up at www.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites:  legionsofmichael.blogspot.com www.thestoryoflight.com; www.datacloudconsulting.com; www.datacloudconsultingblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy