Thursday 9 June 2011

Buddha Speaks - Wow! I Am–Alive!

image

When we allow space into our meditation practice, however, something quite wonderful begins to happen. That solidity, that seriousness begins to break down. We begin to relax a bit more and experience some of the fluidity we enjoyed as very young children. We begin to dance with our experience: “Haaa...I’m so upset...I’m so good...I’m happy...I’m a human being...I might be upset, but I’m alive...If I were dead, I might not have emotion...but, wow, I’m alive.”  -Tsoknyi Rinpoche, "Allow for Space"

This quote reminds of Robin, singing away, about the joy of life, and singing, “Yes, I am alive!”.  When I am downtown Calgary, I feel the discouragement and negativity and envy and selfishness that permeates many individuals and groups.  Remember that, on their own, the individual can be quite different than when she/he is with a group, such as when they are in an employee group. 

For me, this is an indication that the individual or the group is caught up in the self created pain of victim-hood.  They have forgotten the joy of life.  The alternative to being alive, is, well, being dead! And, although being dead is simply transforming, for me, right now, in this moment, the joy of the life of dance or, the dance of life, is more fun.

I wish you fun and joy today!

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

imageThe June Angels Magazine  is up at www.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites:  legionsofmichael.blogspot.com www.thestoryoflight.com; www.datacloudconsulting.com; www.datacloudconsultingblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy