Thursday 12 May 2011

Tarot Discussion -- Osho Transformation Tarot–Card 18 Meditation

image

From the OSHO Transformation Tarot – Card 18 – Meditation

Write up on the card:

Do the small things of life with a relaxed awareness. When you are eating, eat totally--chew totally, taste totally, smell totally. Touch your bread, feel the texture. Smell the bread, smell the flavor. Chew it, let it dissolve into your being, and remain conscious--and you are meditating. And then meditation is not separate from life.

Whenever meditation is separate from life, something is wrong. It becomes life-negative. Then one starts thinking of going to a monastery or to a Himalayan cave. Then one wants to escape from life, because life seems to be a distraction from meditation.
Life is not a distraction, life is an occasion for meditation.

This card was especially appropriate for me this morning.  As I have been getting busier with consulting, I am finding that I am changing my meditation times, and the length of time that I am meditating.  I am making the meditation separate from the normal acts of my life, where I can meditate at any time.  I am squeezing meditation out.

I wondered why?  I realized that my Ego was becoming more active and that it was telling me that I did not need to meditate. 

I realize that I need to move back into that flow of all things. 

I needed this card today!

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

The May Angels Magazine is up at www.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites:

legionsofmichael.blogspot.com www.thestoryoflight.com; www.datacloudconsulting.com; www.webdesign11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy