Friday 13 August 2010

Soul Cards – Who Do I Become?

The beauty of Soul Cards by Deborah Koff-Chapin, and published by the Center For Touch Drawing, is that the meaning of each card is open to interpretation by those around.

I have had the great fortune of always having friends around to give me different perspectives on the cards as they come up after a question.  Today, however, I have no input from friends around the table.  So, I ask each of you to put your interpretation on the cards as they answer the question above - “Who Do I Become?”

image  Picture One

 

image Picture Two

 

image Picture Three

 

I find that these pictures do have a story.  Please share your thoughts on this.

Namaste,

judy@angelsandancestors.com

1 comment:

  1. Who do I become.....why, I Am already.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy