Thursday 19 August 2010

Archangels Speak – Archangel Zadkiel

image Zadkiel from http://www.alternative-cancer-care.com 

Welcome, welcome, welcome to all of you light workers extraordinaire. I, Zadkiel, am pleased to be able to speak with you.  I have many topics that I would like to talk on, however, I know that I must pick and choose for this blog that is being written. 

I am amiable!  I have a good sense of humour!  I can ease suffering and offer advice, if I am asked.  And, I wonder, why don’t more of you call me or the other Archangels in to help you as you move through some of these difficulties that are plaguing Earth at the moment?

If you are allergic to smoke, and there are forest fires, ask us to protect you from the smoke.  Or, ask us to put the fires out in your area.  Or, ask us to do both!  We simply cannot do things that are not asked simply because it looks like it should be done.  Thy will be done!

More and more of you are aware of us as your DNA and RNA changes, and as your senses are unravelled to allow you to be able to see and hear, and even have knowing that you were not aware of before.  This new sensory programming is not a trick, nor is it short lived.  It is part of who you are.  For those of you that are turning to drugs and alcohol to be less aware, I urge you not to do this because as part of your DNA change, your ability to metabolize synthetic substances will increase exponentially.  The idea is to get all of the foreign substances out of your body – including any adjustments made from the genetically modified foods.

You do not need to eat massive quantities of food!  You were programmed to eat what you require, much like the birds and the animals, and then leave the rest.  There is no waste because other things will eat what is left.  Garbage is another name for smorgasbord for animals and birds and insects that eat at garbage dumps.  The problem with eating these super fries and burgers and donuts, is that you get more additives in your body than you can clear daily in a normal detox process. And, as the additives build up, they do cause physical changes.

And, another pet peeve of mine is that you are all so very hard on yourselves.  Why do you constantly berate yourselves?  Why do you set such high – might I say impossible – goals and standards over very short periods of time?   Take lessons from the natural world. Dogs eat and play and sleep.  If they need to , they hunt, and eat and play and sleep.  You are all short on the play and sleep.  And, you are not happy!  Chill!  Relax!  Call us in to help you assess a situation rather than your family or friends.  Your family and friends will push their agenda at you.  Angels are at your service.  That is our agenda.

One more thing, know that you are all loved!  Oh I realize that you do not all love one another, and that some of you have actually been taught to hate and kill others.  Know that the Universal design was for love and service.

Many blessings of loving light,

Archangel Zadkiel

2 comments:

  1. I also enjoy your writing style, and loved your choice of cards to write about, especially the Archangels Speak. This has to be one of my all-time favorite cards, and you described him perfectly. Looking forward to more, thanks! love tarot

    ReplyDelete
  2. My father in this life time was the angel zadkiel. I first knew this after he was dead. Buddha have teach me in 25 years together with Christ and Zadkiel how to inlighting a man to Buddha and Christ conscioness in only one day and together i am finish writhing a book about it. Its a great joy.I can tell you that Zadkill was a wonderfull father and I have meet him one time in the spirit world after he past away.
    My english translator working translating the book it will safe the world for suffering any more. The method is the one Buddha and Christ used when they was on the planet, the church and some hindu preist chance the method after they past away. Greeting from my father. Just for fun ask him if he what he want on his bread. He will answar grease. He send you his greeting and ask you to commit to the soul by heart and hearing. The feeling he send when you are open is a way for him to communicate to you. don't be afraid, some time for you to help people and understand what he trye to tell you is by different feelings.With love Anni, Denmark. Mail: anni.hjorth@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy