Tuesday 13 July 2010

Archangel Speaks – Archangel Jeremiel

 image

Picture of Archangel Jeremiel from the site holy-icons.com

One meaning of Jeremiel is “Mercy of God”

Jeremiel is often called the Archangel of Parenting, Children, and of Pets.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Most beloved souls – you who have braved incarnation so many times that our love knows no bounds for you – I am one of your many resources, and yet many do not call on me.  I am part of your plan.  I am there to assist you as a child, as a parent, as one who needs the support of a very special pet.  Yes, pets are angels who come in many shapes and forms.  All are much loved by the Highest Realms.  We hear the prayers for assistance in life, or to become more peaceful, and the Heavens send you a pet.

It is part of your nature, beloved souls, to love! You all find it so easy to love others.  The biggest task is to love your self as well.  We angels love you so much!  We do not see all the faults that you attribute to yourself.  It pains us that you learn this over and over from your families – parents and siblings and grandparents and extended family.  Yet, it is part of the lessons that you have written.  We can help you remember how to overcome these painful moments in your lives.  Simply ask me, Jeremiel, or any of the other angels for help, and we will be there!

A simple meditation that you can do is around releasing all those characteristics that you see as faults.

  1. Call in the Angels for protection.
  2. Sit or lie down, and get comfortable.
  3. Breath in and out very deeply three or four times. 
  4. Then ask Archangel Jeremiel to come in and take away all the memories and pain around the hurt of “being stupid”.
  5. Allow your memory of this hurt to surface, and then allow for me to take it away.  This may take a minute or two.
  6. Move on, and ask for other hurts to be removed.
  7. See the notes below for more hurts that you may remove using this tool.
  8. Here are some words that you may use to take away the pain.  “Dear God, please clear all this energy around this hurt I carry - the pain of “being stupid”.  Ask the Angels to pull out any pain that I cannot identify, and please clean it and heal my pain so that my energy and my body are healthy and happy, and that my emotional body and spiritual body is whole.”
  9. If you still feel some pain, say this mantra over and over.
  10. When you feel complete, give thanks.  “I am grateful to God, the I AM presence and to Archangel Jeremiel, for this healing that they have provided.  I ask that all healing be completed backwards and forwards in time, across all levels, plains, and dimensions, and that all my energies are now brought back into balance.  I am truly grateful.”
  11. Let the energies work.
  12. When you feel complete, take a deep breath, shrug your body, and feel for changes in it such as lightness, tightness, density, etc.  This tells you what has been cleared (lightness), and what work has yet to be done (tightness).
  13. Return to the now moment.
  14. Thank the angels for the sacred circle.

Some hurts that are common to most of you are:

  • “being careless”,
  • or “being worthless”,
  • or “being useless”,
  • or “being shameless”,
  • or “being without thanks”,
  • or “being ungrateful”, etc.

I leave you now.  Please ask me any questions that come up from this, and know that I am with you in Oneness, and in peace.

--Archangel Jeremiel through Judy

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

The July 1 2010 issue up on line at www.angelsandancestors.com.   Sign up for our free first of the month magazine at  http://www.angelsandancestors.com/signup.html

See our new workshops at http://www.angelsandancestors.com/workshop.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy