Wednesday 20 April 2011

Spirit Speaks - The Power of Words–A Lesson

This morning, when I finished my short meditation, I asked for my words of the day.  The two that came up for me were:

               POWER                LOVE

I was struck by the way these two words went together.  Love-power and Power-love.  They made me think about the power mother animals have to defend their babies and to keep them safe.  The words made me feel the power that flows through my body from my heart, a love of life and all things in Creator’s world. 

One thing I have learned, Creator/Great Spirit will always provide a lesson to make sure that I have received the full intent of the message.

That is why part of me was not surprised when I received this video in my email.  For me, this little movie demonstrates completely the power of love, and the love power that can change a person’s life.

Love power

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

The April magazine is up at http://www.angelsandancestors.com/mag/mag1104.pdf

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this! It brought tears to my eyes, and it is a very amazing video.

    Thank you again, May God Bless You.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy