Saturday 16 April 2011

Spirit Animal - Canada Goose In A Tree

 

04132011_003

Picture by Judy Hirst April 2011.

I was walking up the path, through the woods, with the dogs, when I saw this strange sight ahead of me.  I had to take a picture.

 

04132011_004

Picture by Judy Hirst April 2011.

Yes, it is a Canada Goose in a tree.  As I was walking through the park, I wondered why it was important for me to see this bird in such a strange environment. 

Goose let out a couple of loud honks.  I believe that I have captured the essence of its message.

“This is a time for learning new things and trying out safe places.  When the ground and the water is not safe for me, I know I can be up here.  I have already tested this.  I will be able to watch for that which may harm our kind.  I can give warning.  I also see the world differently from this place.  I now re-arrange my view of all that is.”

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

The April magazine is up at http://www.angelsandancestors.com/mag/mag1104.pdf

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy