Tuesday 19 April 2011

Spirit Speaks - Keep Going!

image

Healing words from the Dali Lama:

Never Give up
No matter what is going on
Never Give up
Develop the heart
Too much energy is spent developing the mind
instead of the heart
Be compassionate
Work for peace
and I say again
Never Give up
No matter what is happening
No matter what is going on around you
Never Give up

One of the commonalities between many of the very old traditions, that is, before Christianity, is the spirit of perseverance.  What I am seeing as I meet people over the last six months is that sense of despair and of having given up. 

As I expand my sight to see what is really going on, I see that the despair is borne from the disparaging words from others – others who tell them that everything is awful, or that they’ll never get it right, or….

The picture that I see is that others around them cause the person’s sense of desperation and defeat.  Living to the words of others rather than what is in yourself is truly the way to losing your way. 

I love the words from the Dali Lama – Never Give Up, No matter what is going on around you!

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

The April magazine is up at http://www.angelsandancestors.com/mag/mag1104.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy