Friday 1 June 2012

Spirit Speaks - When you go to sleep at night

                                           

When you go to sleep in the night, just imagine that you are falling into divine hands...as if existence is supporting you, that you are in its lap, falling asleep. Just visualize it and fall asleep. The one thing to carry is that you should go on imagining and let sleep come, so that the imagination enters into sleep; they are overlapping.  - Osho

 

I have been finding that getting to sleep is difficult.  I normally do not have this problem.  I found this wonderful quotation from Osho and thought that I would try this – a visualization.  Osho’s guidance, for me, is a wonderful “how to” on getting to sleep.

These days, I am busy at work, we still have renovations going on, and dust is thicker than…. I don’t know what.  Cleaning seems to only momentarily reduce the dust.  The upheaval, this getting to the new me, is making me anxious and cranky.  I am trying all the remedies. 

Last night, Osho’s guidance helped me sleep.

Sweet dreams!

Blessings,

Judy

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

See our websites: www.angelsandancestors.com; legionsofmichael.blogspot.com; www.thestoryoflight.com; webdesign11.com; www.missionearthpublishing.com

I am happy to announce that my book is now available on Amazon.com…

clip_image002

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth [Paperback] Judith Hirst (Author) A Kindle version is also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy