Monday 4 June 2012

Spirit Animal - Jack Rabbit’s Blessing

                                      

Last week, almost every night when I left work, a big Jack Rabbit would be sitting on the grass, just over the edge of the parking lot.  He always stopped what he was doing, and looked at me, and then went back to eating.  I knew that he considered me a friend because he was trusting.  I wasn’t sure why he thought I was a friend.  Tonight, he was almost beside my vehicle, as though he was waiting for me.  When I walked up to my truck, he popped over to the grass and began eating again.

Often Rabbit turns up because it heralds a new abundance in one’s life.  Rabbit can also signal a new birth of “something”.  As Rabbit is vegetarian, often, if it shows eating behaviour, it is telling the viewer that a green, vegetarian diet is the way to go.  If Rabbit exhibits hopping and running behaviour, it is commenting on one’s lack of exercise and the need for movement.  Where Rabbit seems out of place in its surroundings, it is telling the viewer that environment does not matter; that one can fit in anywhere.

As it happens, Rabbit has several messages for me.  The first is about diet.  I have been eating grains and beans and greens.  I feel good for doing this.  Second, with all of the renovations that we are doing, it feels like we are giving birth to something new – a new home for someone.  We do not plan on staying long, and we are looking for a new place.  I did feel, though, that Rabbit was giving me a blessing that all would be well, and that I can put my worries about house and food behind me.

Blessings,

Judy

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

See our websites: www.angelsandancestors.com; legionsofmichael.blogspot.com; www.thestoryoflight.com; webdesign11.com; www.missionearthpublishing.com

I am happy to announce that my book is now available on Amazon.com…

clip_image002

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth [Paperback] Judith Hirst (Author) A Kindle version is also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy