Wednesday 16 May 2012

Spirit Animal - Eagle Eyes

image

 

I was walking in the park with the dogs earlier this evening when I realized that I was being watched.  The watcher was a great bald eagle.  He was so fierce looking.  Then, I realized that it was not his stance but his eyes that made me feel as thought he was a great warrior.

I imagined seeing me through his eyes.  I was surprised!  He saw me as a fierce warrior who had two four legged ones walking with me.  He sensed that I was kind because the dogs were happy and playing.  He saw me as strong, because I was out walking in the wind by the river, and, I seemed to be fearless.

I dropped back to my own body and thoughts. 

I realized that I had been given a great gift.

Blessings,

Judy

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

See our websites: www.angelsandancestors.com; legionsofmichael.blogspot.com; www.thestoryoflight.com; webdesign11.com; www.missionearthpublishing.com

I am happy to announce that my book is now available on Amazon.com…

clip_image002

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth [Paperback] Judith Hirst (Author) A Kindle version is also available.

1 comment:

  1. that's really strange..in a nice way. i saw this image somewhere else earlier today and wondered what he could see of me. reading this has just made it easier for me to connect to that. but in my case he's given me clarity into some much needed home truths. thankyou xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy