Friday 22 June 2012

Spirit Animal – Baby Doves

Today, I looked out the window as I got ready for work, and there were three baby doves and two adults on the roof.  My movements attracted some attention.  Several flew away, and one little one simply gazed up at me.  I felt LOVE.  I felt peace.  I wondered how it seemed to know what I needed at that moment.

The young Dove cooed and hopped closer.  It seemed to open up a release in me.  I have been feeling the stress of renovations, and the changes of the energetics from the two recent eclipses.  Dove gave me peace.

Then, one of the other baby doves returned.  Doves are about relationships, usually with other people.  However, I had the strongest sense that they were focusing on me, and my relationship with myself. 

I felt a ripple of healing moving in and out of me, and it seemed, through time.  I felt that some of the things that I was feeling were issues would now be healed.

I went off to work feeling happy.

Blessings,

Judy

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

See our websites: www.angelsandancestors.com; legionsofmichael.blogspot.com; www.thestoryoflight.com; webdesign11.com; www.missionearthpublishing.com

I am happy to announce that my book is now available on Amazon.com…

clip_image002

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth [Paperback] Judith Hirst (Author) A Kindle version is also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy