Saturday 30 June 2012

Ancestors Speak - Look To The Future

 

I have been feeling upset with life.  I look back and say that we did this and that and now we are not.  I say that we are moving backwards and not forwards.  I say that I don’t feel the connection to my family and friends. 

I learn that if I look back and they are moving forward, our connection grows thinner.  If I look behind, I miss all the good stuff out in front. 

My grandmother used to say, throw the thoughts ahead of you and you will catch up to them.

 

It is now the end of June.  Look forward to the rest of the year.  Throw your thoughts to the month ahead, and catch up to it.

Blessings,

Judy

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

See our websites: www.angelsandancestors.com; legionsofmichael.blogspot.com; www.thestoryoflight.com; webdesign11.com; www.missionearthpublishing.com

I am happy to announce that my book is now available on Amazon.com…

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth [Paperback] Judith Hirst(Author) A Kindle version is also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy