Saturday 9 June 2012

Spirit Speaks - You Don’t Know Until You Try

clip_image001

 

I sometimes have the best moments when I am out walking the dogs.  Today, I was contemplating whether to try something different in my life.  I have all the reasons that it won’t work.  However, my gut, or instinct, or heart, was telling me to do it anyway.

I wondered if I was being foolish.  Can we really learn a lot of new things at once just because it is our will?  The answer came back, “Yes, you can!  Thy will be done.”   For a moment, the silence was deafening.  I was not in the park.   And then slowly, the sound of rushing water came back.  I could hear the birds singing.  I saw the Sun.

I knew that I need to go ahead with this one new thing in my life.

Wish me luck!

Blessings,

Judy

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

See our websites: www.angelsandancestors.com; legionsofmichael.blogspot.com; www.thestoryoflight.com; webdesign11.com; www.missionearthpublishing.com

I am happy to announce that my book is now available on Amazon.com…

clip_image002

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth [Paperback] Judith Hirst (Author) A Kindle version is also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy