Friday 14 August 2015

Angels Speak - Changing Your Life

 

image

Poster From:  Http://www.lifehack.org

I had a rather thought provoking conversation with my greatest friend.  I call her my greatest friend because she is awe inspiring in what she does in the community, in her spiritual practice, and in the way she treats her friends, her animals, and most especially, her family.

Back on track… the conversation covered so many questions.  It turns out that they came from something that she read on LifeHack.  Some of the questions are above.  Some of these questions are questions that you can write pages of journal notes about. 

The big question for me was number 6… die now and have regrets?  Things just flowed out of me.  And, I have a new bucket list.  How cool is that?

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy