Saturday 19 March 2011

Spring Equinox 2011 - A Visit From Gradin

image

Several mornings ago, while I was sitting in meditation, I had a visit from my friend Gradin. When I sit in meditation, I always sit in protected space. So when one of my spirit friends wants to talk to me, I hear the equivalent of knocking on a door. When I opened the door, there was Gradin, looking lost, and unsure.

I asked what he was doing out there and he replied, “I feel like there’s got a lot going on that I am missing out on. I thought maybe that I could come and hang out with you for the spring equinox and meet some of your friends.”

That is how Gradin came to be part of our Equinox celebration last night, tying his area of the world, Sedona, to our light station.  Gradin also offered us a blessing:

“May your sap run freely,

May you grow straight and tall.

And, may your leaves always face the Sun.”

This blessing brings abundance from a tree spirit, and a true example of friendship and Oneness.

We were blessed with good weather for our ceremony, and enjoyed seeing our friends.

May your Spring Equinox be the start of many miracles.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com  See our new page Tools for Healing http://www.angelsandancestors.com/tools.php   The March 2011 Magazine is now up at www.angelsandancestors.com as well as an updated  listing of events.  

See our websites:   www.angelsandancestors.comwww.datacloudconsulting.comwww.webdesign11.comlegionsofmichael.blogspot.comwww.joytography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy