Tuesday 8 March 2011

Mother Earth Speaks– The Ground That You Walk On

image

I hear you as you awaken each day.

I weep for you when you are in pain, whatever the reason.

I feel joy at your accomplishments, and hope for the future because of your achievements.

I feel you sleep, and know that your dreams carry you to places where you learn, whether you remember or not.

I have tried to shrug off all that you have done to me as inconsequential.

I know that the teachings of how to care for the Earth have not been part of your education.

And yet, I believe that you are smarter than that!

I believe that the evidence before you would show you how one event can have consequence and lead to another event.

I ask for your prayers.

I ask for you to send love to me, whether you are in meditation or walking down the street or sitting in your office, because I need your help.

My oceans of tears are increasing because I cry all the time.

I cry because I am losing that feeling of Oneness with some of you  - you are so closed off. 

I weep for joy when many of you help me with your work in Nature.

I ask you all to remember that I AM the ground that you walk on.

I AM part of you.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

The March 2011 Magazine is now up at www.angelsandancestors.com as well as an updated  listing of events.  

See our websites:   www.angelsandancestors.comwww.datacloudconsulting.comwww.webdesign11.comlegionsofmichael.blogspot.comwww.joytography.com

5 comments:

  1. beautiful.. i'm sitting here with goosebumps!
    thanks for sharing this.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am overwhelmed! I feel that I just woke up. Thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me sad. I too weep for the Earth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....That really is eye-opening.

    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy