Thursday 10 March 2011

Spirit Animal - Chipmunk Shivers

image

The Chipmunk looked cold.  In fact, I wondered if it was frozen, it seemed so still.  I didn’t know we had any chipmunks in the park.  I thought we had only squirrels, gophers, and voles.  I saw it shiver.  I saw it hold up one paw to keep the cold off it for a moment.  I wondered if the Eagle would see it, and eat it.  I saw it shiver again.  And then I seemed hear it’s teeth chatter, and the thought, “I wish I could go back to where I was”.  Then suddenly, the Chipmunk was gone!  There was a little dent in the snow where its body had been.  I looked around to see where the tracks led to, without success.  Chipmunk shivered away!

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

The March 2011 Magazine is now up at www.angelsandancestors.com as well as an updated  listing of events.  

See our websites:   www.angelsandancestors.comwww.datacloudconsulting.comwww.webdesign11.comlegionsofmichael.blogspot.comwww.joytography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy