Friday 4 March 2011

Great Spirit Speaks–New Moon of March 4, 2011

image

Tonight is a good night to sit and cleanse in the absence of the moonlight.  This is the New Moon that leads us to the power of the Spring Equinox. 

Sit in meditation.  Call in the Archangels to hold the space and keep it sacred for you.  Ask all your angels and guides, for the highest good, to come in and help you pull out all the jealousy and blame in your heart.  Feel the freedom that comes from letting this go.  Even if you want to hang on to it, let it go.  It is time.  Let it be done!

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

The March 2011 Magazine is now up at www.angelsandancestors.com as well as an updated  listing of events.  

See our websites:   www.angelsandancestors.comwww.datacloudconsulting.comwww.webdesign11.comlegionsofmichael.blogspot.comwww.joytography.com

4 comments:

  1. I found this just at the same time I found myself holding onto past hurts and jealousy.
    Thank you so much for this post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking time to share your experience. You are now an inspiration for others to shift. Blessings ~~ Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly needed this. I have been holding on to so many past hurts..and jealousy. Thank you very much for this. I didn't realize how much I needed it until now. THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel charged and optimistic and full of life
    I feel happy to be alive. I feel as if I can let go of past hurts and reach out to all around me.I feel this is a time for new beginnings I am not usually this fearless! It must be the new moon energizing me for spring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy