Tuesday 1 March 2011

Spirit Speaks - Openness and Light

The words that came up for me as the theme for March are “light” and “openness”.  I often wonder how Great Spirit puts these words together for my meditation.  To me, if you are filled with light, then you must be open.  However, when I sat in meditation on this, I saw many images of light where the situation or environment was not open.

 

01172011_016

 

 

 

 

 

This is a picture that I took in a forest reserve outside the city of Sedona, in January 2011.   It looks like a whirling light being is coming down to Earth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As I sat, Spirit brought in images like the one above, where the light is free to move and thus all the beings of light are also free.  I saw images, too, of dark rooms, with one lone light bulb hanging in the darkness, burning by itself, until it went out.  Then the room was dark, and I could not tell what was room and what was not.  The impression was that everything was closed.  Nothing moved.

image

Then it hit me – that light is about movement, and openness is about movement.  In some ways, they are the same, and, they are so different!  I saw light shine down on rocks, and small animals and birds sat on the rocks, in the warmth of the Sun.  And, I saw the animals heal.  I saw hoards of people lying on beaches, on the sand, by the water, in the light, and relaxing.  Their cares fell away.

The second message, then, was that when one is in the light, really there are no worries.  Everything feels good and right, and perfectly divine.  When you look for the best and not the worst, the best will always show up.

That meditation on light and openness felt good – a lot of love and Oneness.  That works for me!

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

The March 2011 Magazine is now up at www.angelsandancestors.com as well as an updated  listing of events.  

See our websites:   www.angelsandancestors.comwww.datacloudconsulting.comwww.webdesign11.comlegionsofmichael.blogspot.comwww.joytography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy