Saturday 26 March 2011

Spirit Animals - White Storks

image

I was in that strange place again, in dreamland, where everything seems bigger and more clear than it does during the waking hours. 

As I looked around, I realized that I seemed to be on the edge of a swamp, and that there were many white storks wading around in the water.  From time to time, two storks would jump/fly together, and look like they were dancing.  They way that  they moved their necks and wings was so creative that it seemed that they were ethereal beings, dancing away because life is so grand!

Sometimes, they would dip their beaks into the water and then shake the water off on one another.  Sometimes, a feather or two would float off their wings and down on the water.  Sometimes, they wound their necks around each other, in a display of affection.

I wondered why I was watching this, in my dream, and what the message was for me. 

I would love to have you share your thoughts!

Judy@angelsandancestors.com  See our new page Tools for Healing http://www.angelsandancestors.com/tools.php   The March 2011 Magazine is now up at www.angelsandancestors.com as well as an updated  listing of events.  

See our websites:   www.angelsandancestors.comwww.datacloudconsulting.comwww.webdesign11.comlegionsofmichael.blogspot.comwww.joytography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy