Sunday 6 March 2011

Spirit Animal - Raise a Stink!

image

I was really quite surprised when we were out walking in the park, to smell skunk!  I thought I must be mistaken.  Surely they sleep longer than this.  However, there really was a Skunk looking for someone to talk to.  She said that it is mating time for them.  And, in her five years (five sleeps) she cannot remember it being so cold and snowy when she went out to find her mate.  I asked her if she was having any luck.  She said no… even your dogs are starting to look good.  At this point, both Magic and Sage moved behind me. 

She grinned!  “Kidding”, she said. 

She asked me why there was so much snow still.  I explained the discussion that I had with The Spirit of Winter, where the Spirit said that it was about cleansing.

She than asked me why we put up with such a regulated life.  She was noticing that humans seem to be moving in a very stilted, precise fashion, and that most people moved at certain times.  She asked me why we didn’t complain, and set our own standards.  She impishly said that we should “raise a stink” and get everyone moving according to the rhythm of Nature.  She said that we should be moving and eating with the cycles of the Sun. 

That made me think about daylight saving time.  I had no idea how I would explain that to her.  She noticed that other people were starting to move about the park, and said she would slip away.  I thanked her for her time, and her wisdom, and waved as she trundled off across the channel to the island. 

We headed for home, and I wondered if I would see her again.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

The March 2011 Magazine is now up at www.angelsandancestors.com as well as an updated  listing of events.  

See our websites:   www.angelsandancestors.comwww.datacloudconsulting.comwww.webdesign11.comlegionsofmichael.blogspot.comwww.joytography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy