Tuesday 23 August 2011

Spirit Speaks - Symbols and Images

The interesting thing that has been happening for me over the last three months is that I am coming to understand that symbols have much more meaning and power than I was aware of, up to this moment.

When I am dreaming, I see symbols, sometimes as colourful as the one in the above picture.  Sometimes, instead of words, there are flashes of images (pictures) that tell a story.  To show you what I mean, take a look at the two pictures below.

image

image

The literal meaning of the two pictures together is “rock star”.  Now, for most of us, the image that pops to mind is one of the great rock stars like John Lennon, or Rod Stewart, or Bono, and so on.  What Spirit is saying with this set of images, in my vision, is that rocks are the predecessors of stars.  I don’t know if there is a scientific explanation.  Perhaps when planets explode, the rocks are flung out and eventually converge together to create something new.

Why is Spirit using symbols and pictures?  I think it is because my mind, like most of your minds, is keyed to have a meaning of a word.  When we hear the word, then our mind wants to take over and forces us in the direction of language, rather than in the direction of the message. 

When we see the symbols, then our memory can go back to different life times to pull up the story that we need to remember.   These stories give us a reference point for doing, or not doing, certain actions. 

What I know now is that I need to watch for the same symbols over and over.  One of my friends says that she gets lots of repetitions of the number 8 when she is on the easiest path.  Another friend says that she sees feathers when she is feeling blue, and then she knows that her angels are with her. 

My symbols are one thing becoming another.  I know this means that I am transforming.

I think that all of us are.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

The August Angels Magazine “C’est La Vie – August in Paris” is at  www.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites:  legionsofmichael.blogspot.com www.thestoryoflight.com; www.datacloudconsulting.com; www.datacloudconsultingblog.com; webdesign11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy