Wednesday 10 August 2011

Spirit Animal - Magpie Mysteries

image

One of the animals that has been showing up in my meditations and outside while I am gardening, is Magpie.  Magpie leaves her shimmering feathers on the path in front of me, on our deck, and sometimes on a sidewalk when I am out and about.

Most of the feathers that she leaves are black or very dark blue.  Several have been ruffled as though she has pulled them out and dropped them for me to find.  These feathers are like hints to a great treasure.

She sings of the days of magic and mystery.  She talks about all the people that she and her kind have guided.  She talks of love, of the love of Creator for all things.  She speaks of Nature and how in nature, no one takes more than they need.  She talks of stewardship and being part of the Oneness.

Magpie reminds me that I have agreed to be part of the Oneness.  She says that I need to remind others to care for the land and the animals.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

The August Angels Magazine “C’est La Vie – August in Paris” is at  www.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites:  legionsofmichael.blogspot.com www.thestoryoflight.com; www.datacloudconsulting.com; www.datacloudconsultingblog.com; webdesign11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy