Thursday 25 August 2011

Karma Files - Resistance to a Trip

image

Several weeks ago, when we visited the Sun Dial Medicine Wheel, I was grateful that I knew how to clear karma.  You see, I was quite resistant to going to the medicine wheel, and I did not know why.  I just knew that something dreadful would happen.

I let this emotion build and build and I talked myself out of going several times.  Finally, common sense kicked in and I realized that there must be some reason for the reluctance to go to the medicine wheel.

I sat in meditation one night, and asked why I had this issue.  I heard that I needed to clear Karma using the guidance of the Angels of Karma.  I have a great meditation for this purpose and I sat in meditation.

The first story that needed clearing was that several thousand years ago, I was a Medicine Man working with my tribe at the medicine wheel.  At the end of our ceremony, the sky went dark for three days because of an eclipse.  At that time, the Earth turned more slowly.  My tribe believed that I had stopped the Sun.  They thought that no one should have that power, and they killed me.  Coincidently, the Sun returned after they killed me, and the People believed that they had done the right thing.

There were several more stories that were similar in that I died near or because of the medicine wheel.

When I cleared the energy of imbalance around these stories, my body relaxed and I was able to travel to the wheel, and to enjoy.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

The August Angels Magazine “C’est La Vie – August in Paris” is at  www.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites:  legionsofmichael.blogspot.com www.thestoryoflight.com; www.datacloudconsulting.com; www.datacloudconsultingblog.com; webdesign11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy