Tuesday 16 August 2011

Spirit Animal - Lion By The Road

image

I was deep into my meditation and moving rapidly into a hyper space – I think.  Suddenly I was brought back to awareness by the sound of growling. 

I focused my senses and came back down into my meditation pose in my safe place in spirit.  I blinked and looked around.  By the path, close to where I was sitting, lay a very large, male lion.  And, he growled again.

The translation of the growl was, “It is about time!  I have been trying to get your attention for a while.  Something could eat you!”

He was quite serious.

I asked him what he wanted. 

He said that he would like to start being more active as an animal guide – spirit animal guide – to humans.  He thought he could help them.

I asked him what he would do with humans.

He said that he had a list of things he could teach humans. 

  • Being a leader is difficult without some training or without a mentor.  Lion can mentor and teach.
  • The range must be protected.  Lion will teach you to recognize what your domain of activity is, and how to get better at it, and to protect it from being taken over by others.  (Inventors could use some “lion guidance”.
  • Family is important.  Lion can work with you to help you redo your relationships within the family to your advantage, and usually, to the advantage of others.  Lion will help you understand your place in your own family – with spouse and offspring.
  • Food intake keeps one going.  Lion will work with you to learn what food is best for you. 
  • Lions tend to their range – they are caretakers of sorts.  He will show you why you must cultivate the eco system of where you live.

I thanked Lion for his insight.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

The August Angels Magazine “C’est La Vie – August in Paris” is at  www.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites:  legionsofmichael.blogspot.com www.thestoryoflight.com; www.datacloudconsulting.com; www.datacloudconsultingblog.com; webdesign11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy