Monday 24 January 2011

Spirit Animal – Black Fawn

One of my friends sent me this gorgeous set of pictures of a Black Fawn and its family.  It is interesting, I think, that Mother Nature, The Universe, or what ever you wish to call the Power that keeps balance, does balance off the white fawns that are being born with one that is black.

I love the way the black fawn blends into the shadows in the second picture. The shadows remind me of a conversation I was having with one of my friends – that we all need to find and recognize the darkness in ourselves; that the shadow side of ourselves is a gift that allows us to recognize actions that are not for the highest good, and therefore, gives us the freedom of choice to choose to act in a different manner than perhaps our reflexes would have prompted us to act.

clip_image001[4]

clip_image002

clip_image003

clip_image002

clip_image001[6]

 

judy@angelsandancestors.com  Check out www.angelsandancestors.com and legionsofmichael.blogspot.com  or www.datacloudconsultingblog.com

CRYSTAL WORKSHOP details at http://www.angelsandancestors.com/workshop.php#crystal – to be held Saturday and Sunday, February 26-27 9:30am to 4:30pm both days.

1 comment:

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy