Thursday 10 December 2009

Spirit Speaks - Make the Unconscious Conscious

 image

 

 

 

 

 

 

Picture of the Unconscious from Entertainment.webshots.com

Make the Unconscious Conscious
In this process of Self-discovery, you have to account for all the missing pieces of yourself, even those you labelled negative. You can no longer choose to ignore these missing parts by creating a shadow over them. You must make another plan for the negative that does not involve suppression, avoidance or denial. On the understanding that the polarities unify into a higher vibratory state, consider making a commitment to make the unconscious conscious, which will set the process of your growth in motion. This releases you from the need to stuff anything into the unconscious. ~Leslie Temple-Thurston www.corelight.org

Several days ago, the Zen Tarot card that came up was “Consciousness”. When I saw this passage by Leslie Temple-Thurston, my first thought was “Aha! This is the message of the Zen card.  We are now in a time when we can no longer suppress what we judge to be our darkness.  We must embrace all of ourselves.”

To reinforce this, over the past two days, all sorts of thoughts have been popping into my mind of actions or situations where I judged that I had not acted nobly or with compassion, or perhaps I believed I had been down right cruel.  As I took these thoughts and examined the situation from a place of greater maturity, I now understand that sometimes these situations were set up by my higher self to give me an opportunity to learn. Therefore, the situation was perfect!  That means, it is not a place of darkness for me.  I am truly grateful for that!

Blessings,

Judy@angelsandancestors.com   See our December thought for meditation at www.angelsandancestors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy