Tuesday 15 December 2009

Angels Speak – The Constraint of Time

image

 

Picture of Time from www.mindhacks.com

 

 

 

Many times in my writing, I have said that when something happens three times, I know that I am supposed to pay attention, and that probably a lesson of some sort is coming.  Well, my newest “three of” happens to be around time.

The first message was a quote:

Before you asked me, I understood just what time was. Now I'm not so sure...—Socrates

The second message was the song “If I could put time in a Bottle” by Jim Croce… and the words in the first two verses also have meaning 

If I could save Time in a bottle
The first thing that I'd like to do
Is to save every day
'Til Eternity passes away
Just to spend them with you
If I could make days last forever
If words could make wishes come true
I'd save every day like a treasure and then,
Again, I would spend them with you
CHORUS:
But there never seems to be enough time
To do the things you want to do
Once you find them
I've looked around enough to know
That you're the one I want to go
Through time with

And, the third message that came in an email, advertising a conference.  The portion of the ad that caught my attention was,

Physicists are on the brink of breaking down the space time barrier at the CERN - The Large Hadron Collider, but for some time prior to this, other scientists were actually breaking the time space barrier with the mind, using the mind to view objects and events at a distance in another time. One of the principle innovators in this area is Russell Targ

I know that Great Spirit wants me to do something with this information on time, and that it has importance for my life, and probably for the lives of others.

To get the meaning of this information, I simply have to sit in mediation for a period of time, until the answer comes in through clear focus. 

Send good thoughts my way to help me do this. 

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi... skipped this way recently... enjoying your thoughts. Sending my thoughts your way as you ponder on this... "spiral... time spiral ;) " comes to mind as i do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi... thanks! That was a little bit of inspiration that helps me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy