Thursday 2 July 2009

Spirit Animals – Pelican, Deer, and Heron

Today was a magical day in the park.  The air was absolutely still as you can see from this picture of the water.

image

 Picture of Bow River channel by Judith Hirst-Joyeux July 2 2009

 

The next blessing was to see a small flock of pelicans floating along, ignoring the dogs and I and watching the water intently for fish and frogs.

image

Pelicans on Bow River channel by Judith Hirst-Joyeux July 2 2009

Pelicans are about spirituality, and being at one with all. The message for me was about taking everything in life as part of the flow and doing or not doing, and to simply allow with out railing against life.

image

Buck with velvet on antlers  by Judith Hirst-Joyeux July 2 2009

Seeing this buck is indeed a gift – especially one with the velvet still on its antlers. I took several actions over the last five days that I now consider to be mistakes.  Clearly, the message is that I do not need to judge anything.  I can be gentle with myself, and appear in my truth to others – what I do is who I am – complicated.

image

 Blue Heron on Bow River channel by Judith Hirst-Joyeux July 2 2009

The last wild life member to present itself this morning is Great Blue Heron.  Heron’s message is that it is okay to be solitary, and stick in an environment that you know.  It is also okay to wade through your emotions, experience them, and then release them.  The small mallard ducks beside heron also reflect this thought.  Heron’s neck is shaped like an S or half of a figure 8.  Heron tells me that life is not a straight path – but like the windy pathway I walk with the dogs, flows and curves so that you will have different adventures and growing experiences. 

The messages are all good and all appropriate.  I am grateful.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com     See  The Story of Light by Roger Joyeux on Amazon.com  http://www.amazon.com/Story-Light-Path-Enlightenment/dp/0968652123/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1244657456&sr=1-1

See the July newsletter on www.angelsandancestors.com for a great chicken curry recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy