Sunday 17 August 2008

Spirit Animal - Dinosaur

IMGP0029   "Brontosaurus Model in Park" by Judith Hirst 2006

In the past several weeks, two clients have mentioned to me that they have had some sort of dinosaur appear in their dreams and that the dinosaur seems to be a Spirit Animal guide.  They asked me if this could be true.  My answer is an immediate "Yes".  A Spirit Animal is not limited by our constraints.  Each person then asked what the message could possibly be and why it was happening now?  Neither person has seen a dinosaur movie or article or anything in many years.

The message that dinosaur brings may be about your belief systems and values that are "prehistoric" and need to be shaken up to be current with the knowledge in the modern world.  The Vatican only recently recanted on it's judgement of Galileo.  The Vatican's view is what is a prehistoric view.

The other message that dinosaur brings is about the type of dinosaur that appears.  Each of these ancestors to our modern day lives had a specific life style and the lifestyle speaks to what our life style is. 

Future Spirit Animal articles will deal with specific dinosaurs.

May your life be filled with surprises!

Judith

2 comments:

  1. That's great, thank you. I had the vegan dinosaur with me in my dream, I was riding it in water, and we saw snakes in every turn, I told him he was big enough that he didn't need to be afraid of snakes. I woke up feeling a lot of love and gentleness from that big harmless creature. So would love to see the more specific qualities of the dinosaurs since I know the one I met in my dream very a very healing one. I think he was Apatosaurus/Brontosaurus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lila,
    How very cool, to have a dream of a Brontosaurus/Apatosaurus! Watch the blog in November. I will have some thoughts from the dinosaurs during that month. I need to meditate with them to get some information. Until then, enjoy your very large spirit animal. Blessings, Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy