Saturday 23 August 2008

Ancestors Speak - Faces In Stone

image  "Faces In Stone At Big Rock" photo by Judith Hirst-Joyeux

Just as digital cameras have helped clarify the Orbs which were unseen using film cameras, people are seeing more faces in rocks and trees through the lens of the digital camera.  When I was at Big Rock in July, I felt that the Rock was calling and wanting someone to listen to it.  I walked around it, and as I did I started snapping pictures. 

The picture above has 3 red circles on the face of the rock indicating three separate faces.  As I snapped the picture, and recognized that there were faces within the rock,  the voice(s) became clearer.  What I heard was, "We need a blessing. Please help us!  We need a blessing." 

I was not sure what blessing was required, so I asked my guides what was needed.  I was told to move in very close to the stone, roughly where the split is that separates the Big Rock into three huge chunks.  As I moved in, I felt what was like relief from the stone.  I usually carry tobacco for offering for any occasion,   and I made an offering to Great Spirit to honour the spirits of the rock.  My offering was accepted.  I waited for the next instructions. 

What I heard was a voice asking for a release ceremony for all spirits trapped within and around the stones.  This request made me think that the Blackfoot story about Napi and Big Rock did not name all that were possibly rolled over by the stone, and that possibly the stone had many spirits in it that allowed it to be so active. 

I called in my angels and the four directions, and asked for a releasing and honouring of all spirits that were ready to leave.  There was so much energy that all the hair on my arms and neck reacted.  The hair on my head will pick up energy as well and acts as though it is filled with static electricity.  This process was very intense and complete within fifteen minutes.  As soon as it was finished, a huge blue dragonfly appeared and began flying around my head and up through the fissure created by the split and then back again.  There was a sound like a high pitched hum.  I offered water to the Earth in thanks, and then headed back to the parking lot.  My trip felt complete.

May you find the unexpected in all your adventures.

Judith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy