Monday 28 December 2009

Spirit Animals – White Elk Speaks

These beautiful pictures were forwarded by my friend, Marilyn.  These animals are breathtaking! 

image

           The pictures are from Johndbrown.com  

White Elk is also a messenger.  He brings the message of wading through the toxic emotions that hold people back.  Have you ever said, “If it weren’t for that time …… when I…..” Or, have you ever said, “It is not my fault!” 

If you have, then White Elk is speaking to you!  He says that it is time to become accountable.  Each emotion that you feel is an honest creation of your body – no one else’s body.  Therefore, what you feel is not created by others; it is created by self.  Take a look at why you needed to feel this emotion.  What lesson is being brought in to the white light for clearing?  If you can not or will not identify the issue, the lesson will cycle again until you clear it. 

Although we have a saying, “Things are not always black and white”, generally speaking, they are!  You either accept that something triggers you, or you don’t.  If you acknowledge that all triggers are all your lessons, and not some other person’s lessons, then you will begin to move fully in to your soul awareness.

As this happens, your awareness, like the antlers on White Elk, reach to the heavens to pull down more white light, that gives you assistance in clearing issues.

The next time someone makes you angry, or sad, or hurt, or alone, simply say: “This is my emotion, and I own it.  I allow it to be, and then I clear it.  I do not need this lesson any longer.”

Be free!

 image

image

Judy@angelsandancestors.com  see our updated list of events at www.angelsandancestors.com   Watch for the free January 2010 newsletter at the same home page.

1 comment:

  1. I dreamt about 4 white angelic elk running in the snow and that is what pulled me to google this and this is the website it led me too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy