Sunday 9 January 2022

Nature Supports Us

 

                                               Picture of the flowers in our sidewalk flower bed.

We hear lots of thoughts about Nature supporting us and how we need to get out in Nature to help our healing — healing of the body, mind, and spirit.  What I found though, through the last several weeks, is that getting outside is a chore, and walking any distance was a challenge.  

Knowing that I needed support from Nature, I started looking at all the pictures of our yard and our trees and our garden.  I started with the most recent and then back over the years.  Our first garden at this house was in 2004. As I looked at the pictures of our gardens and hikes and ramblings, I would feel a healing sensation wash over me.  The pictures were helping me.

Perhaps we can get a lift of energy from pictures of flowers and streams and mountains and trees.  What do you think?

Blessings.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy