Saturday 22 January 2022

Hearing The Sound of Your Name

 


When I was in my teens, I started to hear my name when I was out walking in the woods or riding my horse in the pasture, checking on our herd of cattle.  Since then, I will hear my name, not in my head, but in the air around me when I am out in Nature, or when I am very quiet and focused on a project. Sometimes, I hear it at night, and it wakes me up.

Many people have told me that they sometimes hear someone/something calling their name when everything is quiet.  They are curious about why they hear the sound of their name.  The first reason that one hears the sound of their name is that the person has the gift of clairaudience  and therefore can hear sounds that many people will not hear.  Secondly, when a person hears their name, it is the Universe alerting the person to something important that will happen in the next while.  

Others have different explanations for hearing one’s name.  For me, hearing my name lets me know that something important will either be asked of me or will be an action around me, within the next 24 hours.  

Many blessings!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy