Thursday 21 January 2016

Nature Speaks - If You Are Unhappy..

 

image

Life is pretty hectic as we move into the new year.  It seems there is more information, more emails, more news feeds, and more people wanting things from me.  I love to get away from all the pressures.  In the evening, I will go for a walk with my dogs.  We go to one of the three parks around us.  On Saturday, I like to go for a long walk with my dogs.

Two of my neighbours walk every other day, for about two hours at a time, in the park, along the river.  They say the walk clears their minds and makes them feel more peaceful.  They come back feeling more mellow.

Perhaps this is the year to make a promis to yourself to walk out in Nature more often. 

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy