Wednesday 13 January 2016

Angels Speak - Where You Come From

 

image

I look back and I wonder what I have accomplished.  I make a list.  It seems pretty long.  It is actually impressive.  And, it does not feel complete.

So, I make a list of all the things that I want to do.  I try to categorize them into years – 2016, 2017 to 2018, 2019, and so on.  That too, is a very impressive list.  Now, it is easy to forget about where I have been because I can see the fun of the challenge of what is to be.  I feel rejuvenated for it.  I feel like life is starting all over.  I know that it is an illusion, like much of our life.  What a fun thing though.

One of the things on my list are the movies that I want to see this year.  I just saw the movie INTERN, with Robert De Niro, and it was great!  I have other fun things on my list.

What does your list look like?

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy