Friday 23 October 2015

Buddha Speaks - Calm Negative Energy

image

 

With all that has been happening the last while, one could get caught up in the waves of negative energy that have been flowing around the country from politics, from shootings and murders, and from postings about injustices and cruelties to humans and animals.

I deal with these negativities in my own way.  I let the image come, I bless it with love and compassion for all those involved in acting out their story, and then I release it to the Angels.

This usually brings me peace. 

If I am still feeling unsettled, then I take my dogs and go for a walk in one of the parks.  Or, if I am short on time, we head out into our back yard to play a game of soccer or Frisbee.  I let the silence of our big pine trees wash over me.  I feel more serene.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy