Monday 3 October 2011

Spirit Animal - Black Bear Cub

The Black Bear cub appeared beside me in the dream.  She stopped and stood up.  She said that I needed to care for her.  In doing so, I would care for myself.  She said that she was worried about me, and that the time for hibernating was here, and that I still was not stopping  (what – she did not say).  She said that there will always be something, and that bears had learned how to let go.  She dropped to all fours, and said, “Let go now!”  I drifted into a deep sleep.

What do you think is going on in this conversation? 

Thanks,

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

See the October 2011 Angels’ magazine  at www.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites:  legionsofmichael.blogspot.com             www.thestoryoflight.com;     www.datacloudconsulting.com;     www.datacloudconsultingblog.com;     webdesign11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy