Tuesday 11 October 2011

Spirit Animal - Beaver Gives Advice

                 image

The Beaver smacked her tail in the water, and pulled me from my deep meditation.  She was wanting to speak with me to give me some advice to share with the other people that are connected with me.  Here is her advice:

  • Never bite off more that you can chew!  When I laughed, she said that the smaller the chunks of wood, the easier they are to chew and digest.  If you are building a dam, the same truth applies.  Smaller pieces are easier to place although the dam may take longer to build.
  • Even if it isn’t pretty, your flat tail is yours.  Look after it!  She went on to say that we cannot all look alike, and that even if we are judgmental about our own looks, to move on, and to take care of ourselves.
  • Before you decide where you will wait for the crash, it is a good idea to see which way the tree is going to fall.  (Good advice, don’t you think?)  Her explanation is that often we are trying to get out of the way of something that has not yet happened.  Better to wait it out and then move, than to try for avoidance.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

See the October 2011 Angels’ magazine  at        www.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites:  legionsofmichael.blogspot.com www.thestoryoflight.comwww.datacloudconsulting.comwww.datacloudconsultingblog.com;     webdesign11.com

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday, we saw some beavers where we were fishing. They swam close to us, and one beaver came and seemed to chatter to me. I thought it was strange so googled beaver to see what I would get. This message works for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy