Saturday 15 October 2011

Angels Speak - A Prayer for being Grateful

I was walking through the park, and my thoughts turned to the idea of being grateful.  I am grateful for everything, even the tough things that challenge my faith in a compassionate world, filled with love and laughter.  I heard someone say, very far away, “Take it back to the basics!”

Immediately, I knew that meant that one needs to be grateful for all the basic things in life – food, shelter, clothing – all the things in Maslow’s needs hierarchy.   And then the Angels, in their mysterious way, directed me to this wonderful prayer.  

I share it now with you.

 

May We Be Grateful

We are blessed today, with enough to eat,
May we be grateful.
We are blessed with clothes to wear,
May we be grateful.
We are blessed with shelter from the elements,
May we be grateful.
We are very well blessed today.
May we remember that there are many people
who do not have these blessings.
May we be grateful enough to help others when we can.
Copyright Abby Willowroot 2008

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

See the October 2011 Angels’ magazine  at      www.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites:  legionsofmichael.blogspot.com www.thestoryoflight.comwww.datacloudconsulting.com;

 www.datacloudconsultingblog.com;    webdesign11.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this prayer. I have been asking for something that will halp me pray.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy