Wednesday 28 September 2011

Spirit Speaks - When You Are Sad

The question rises to the heavens – Why am I so sad?  Why is it that I feel like doing nothing?  Why does sadness dog me?

The answer from Spirit:

Everything in life must be in balance.  When you have what you call “good times”, then your energy ebbs up to a height.  To be in balance, it must come down – you call this sadness.  If you stayed in the middle, without emotion, you would not feel happy or sad.   This is the way of things.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

See the September Angels’ magazine  at www.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites:   legionsofmichael.blogspot.com www.thestoryoflight.comwww.datacloudconsulting.comwww.datacloudconsultingblog.com;     webdesign11.com

2 comments:

  1. That you posted this on the day that my dog died and that I read it the day after and that you put the phrase Why does sadness "dog" me. . . well, all I can say is my angels have a sense of humor and I wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you for the reminder. It all ebbs and flows.
    Peace~
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This helped me understand why I have been feeling this way - sad. Thank you....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy