Friday 16 September 2011

Spirit Animal - Peacock and Sight

When an animal comes in to speak about life, I am always intrigued, and invite them in with enthusiasm.  This was how I felt with Peacock.

I have chatted with Peacock before.  See my post SUNDAY, 4 MAY, 2008  Spirit Animals – Peacock.  As you can see, it is a long time since we spoke.  This time, Peacock had a message around seeing things.  His message is:

  • Peacocks are known for their prowess in killing snakes.  Watch for the snake in the grass – the one that has a big agenda that does not include you.  Protect yourself!
  • Many say that the spots in my feathers represent the all-seeing eye.  In some cultures, the eye wards off evil or wards off curses.  My feathers do offer protection to me.  Whether they are part of your path and sacred to you is your journey.
  • Beware anyone that tries to dazzle you with the extravagant because this is usually for show and does not have substance.  When you are in a business deal where this is happening, do ask “show me the money!”.
  • In most cultures, the circle is the symbol of cycles, and of continuity.  This is why there are circles on my feathers, to remind you that you may have been in this place before.  If you did not like it, then now is the time to change -  career, life, relationships, beliefs  -  all can be changed.

I thanked Peacock for his wisdom and bid him good bye.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

The September Angels’ magazine is up atwww.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites: legionsofmichael.blogspot.comwww.thestoryoflight.com;   www.datacloudconsulting.com; www.datacloudconsultingblog.com;    webdesign11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy