Saturday 17 September 2011

Buddha Speaks - Being Kind

image

I read these words from the Dalai Lama, and I was blown away by the message.  I wondered why we change in our middle years.  I asked some of my friends for their thoughts.  I received some wonderful answers.

  • We are too busy working and raising our families.
  • We are so focused on making money to pay for our lifestyles that any interruption seems costly and unnecessary.
  • We see greed from corporations over the price of things, demanding more work from employees without compensating them for overtime, and, I think, we feel so used that we lose our compassion for others.
  • There is protection for the young and for the old, but not for the ages in between.  It is every man for himself!
  • I don’t think we neglect kindness in the middle.  It is simply we give donations, and not of ourselves.  We are too tired!

What do you think?

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

Look for the September Angels’ magazine in the next few days at  www.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites: legionsofmichael.blogspot.comwww.thestoryoflight.com;www.datacloudconsulting.com;www.datacloudconsultingblog.com; webdesign11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy