Thursday 29 September 2011

Spirit Animal Speaks - Polar Bear Shows Up With Injuries

I awoke from the dream about 4:00am wondering why it was so vivid.  In my dream, the big Polar Bear showed up along side the road that I was driving on.  Immediately, I was out of my vehicle and standing beside her.  She had jagged gashes on her back leg.

I asked what she was doing beside the road when she should be in the Arctic, in the cold and snow.  She replied that she came to ask me for healing because I have always been kind and had a great love for Polar Bears. (When I worked for Northern Stores, I would get the people that worked at the stores to take pictures of Polar Bears and send them to me for my collection.)  She said that when humans have great feelings for Polar Bears or other animals, they can feel it through the Great Mind (what we might call Oneness or the unconscious collective mind).  She said that animals, birds, and other beings can keep track of the humans that they are safe with.

Mama Polar Bear said that she came in dream time because she did not want to frighten me during my active time.  She said that she just needed great love to help her heal more quickly.  I closed my eyes and put my hands into her fur, and prayed for her healing, asking Nature to allow her speeded up time for healing.  And then she disappeared.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

See the September Angels’ magazine  atwww.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites:   legionsofmichael.blogspot.com   www.thestoryoflight.comwww.datacloudconsulting.com;   www.datacloudconsultingblog.com;     webdesign11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy