Wednesday 20 July 2011

Spirit Animal - Eagle Says “Remember”

image

I was having really strange dreams last night.  I could not focus in on the message in the dream, and everything felt slightly wrong. 

Then, my dream scape shifted.  I was walking with my sister.  I looked up, and there was this large Eagle sitting in a tree slightly ahead of us, and up on a branch.  She looked at me and said, “Remember!” 

I remembered that Eagle is about seeing the bigger picture.  She is about looking at beginnings and endings.  I know too that she is about riding the currents and finding a way to stay aloft without doing much work.

At that moment, she jumped off the branch, and caught a current and soared up into the air.  Then she dived down towards me.  I stuck out my arm in case she wanted to land on it.  Instead, just above my arm, she swooped back up into the air.

She went so high that I thought she might disappear.  Then, she came floating down, as the wind caught her wings.  It made me remember that we do not need to be in control of things.  We can let them happen, in the easiest manner possible.

I go to work with a lighter heart!

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

The July Angels Magazine “Summer Freedom” is at  www.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites:  legionsofmichael.blogspot.com www.thestoryoflight.com; www.datacloudconsulting.com; www.datacloudconsultingblog.com; webdesign11.com

1 comment:

  1. I love eagles! THis is great story.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy